Friday, April 5, 2013

Not Typical...

So, the other day I was on Pinterest and found this interesting recipe where you took Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls and made waffles out of them.  As a treat we decided to make these......



The recipe, well it's really just an idea....not really a recipe....lol!  is here


These were pretty yummy, but my waffle iron was not pretty after we made these...it was a BEAR to clean....ugh!   Hubby told me to just throw the darn thing out, cause we had another one....I said *NO WAY*....I like this waffle maker.........ha ha!!!!   Please let me know if ya try these.......Hugs!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice Blog .. we send greetings from Canary Islands
    Huuuummm que rico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks like a really yummy idea, even if it is messy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll admit it.....it was worth it, now that I think back, but not while I was cleaning the maker....ha ha ha ha! ;)

      Delete
  3. That does look good! Hmmm..but the mess of the waffle iron scares me,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha....oh come on...you can do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete