Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Recipes

Spaghetti Carbonara Quiche  
Recipe here!
The changes I made were: used broccoli instead of spinach, sausage instead of bacon. I roasted the broccoli, onion, and mushrooms instead of sauteing them.


Almond Butter Brownies
Recipe here!
I doubled the recipe so they would be thicker.


Chix and Veg Soup
This was my recipe as I was cleaning out the pantry....

6 cups chix broth
1 cup coconut milk
16 oz. bag of whatever frozen veggies you like....I used the Mediterranean mix.
6 oz. gluten free pasta
2 heaping T. of garlic
1 13 oz can chix
1 can Chinese bean sprouts
1 can chickpeas
onion powder
parsley
plus any other soup seasoning you like
salt and pepper

Mix all together and bring to a boil till pasta is how you like it!


Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe here!
Changes I did: I had some leftover hazelnut butter and peanut butter so I just mixed them together, and instead of the coconut oil, I used extra virgin olive oil. Also, made a double batch of these.


Enjoy!  :)

2 comments:

  1. A blog post from Pam, hurray! Everything looks super yummy. I'm gonna have to try it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh, I know I'm a blog slacker....lol! Thank you, they did all turn out well...enjoy! :)

      Delete